The Drop-in provides a place where adults can meet and talk together and with Marah staff and volunteers, in a relaxed, supportive environment.
The Drop-in offers:
- Free nutritious hot meals
- A listening ear
- Friendship and support
- Help with form filling and letter writing
- Support with housing applications
- Support with accessing support and treatment for addiction
- Access to advocacy services on Monday and Wednesday Drop-in
- Emergency food parcels for those with urgent need
The Drop-in is open to all with no criteria needed to access the service and it is staffed by volunteers 3 days a week.
There is no charge for any of Marah’s services.