The Drop-in is open 3 afternoons a week and staffed by dedicated volunteers. Free wholesome food is offered as well as practical help and support such as form filling and representing clients with outside agencies. This is where trust, friendship and a sense of belonging is established, enabling staff to recognise when clients have a true desire to move out of addiction.
There is no charge for any of Marah’s services.
- Free nutritious hot meals
- A listening ear
- Friendship and support
- Help with form filling and letter writing
- Support with housing applications
- Support with accessing support and treatment for addiction
- Access to advocacy services on Monday and Wednesday Drop-in
The Drop-in is open to all with no criteria needed to access the service and it is staffed by volunteer